As a coach I work with a wide range of clients and offer a highly personalized approach tailored to each individual. In a supportive atmosphere, I help clients attain the professional and personal growth they're striving for.
Sessions are offered both in-person and on the phone; though the majority of clients prefer the flexibility of over the phone coaching sessions. We will start with an initial assessment to clearly define your short and long term goals, everything from communication skills to personal acceptance. These goals will serve as the foundation to create a strategy for attaining your objectives.
People First Coach, LLC specializes in the following areas:
- Personal Growth
- Professional Development
- Relationship Coaching
- Communication Skills
- Confidence & Personal Power
- Inner Peace
- Achieving Balance
- Health & Weight Issues
- Organization & Productivity
Prices are per session, no contracts.
If you are looking to build a dynamic, results oriented team, please look at the Dynamic Teams tab.
You may also find useful information under our Diversity & Inclusion tab.
In order to provide insight into your strengths and possible blind spots, I am certified to interpret several assessments.
If you are taking an assessment, please follow the directions below. I will email specific instructions and/or passwords to you once you are ready to take a specific assessment.
MBTI - The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) is a self-report questionairre designed to indicate psychological preferences in how people perceive the world and make decisions.
The MBTI instrument was constructed by Katherine Cook Briggs and her daughter Isabel Briggs Myers based on the theories of Carl Jung.
See the example for Preferences (S on N) on the next page
- The Thomas-Killman Conflict Mode Instrument (TKI) tool helps people understand how different conflict handling styles affect interpersonal and group dynamics - and for
empowering them to choose the appropriate style for any situation.
- The Fundamental Interpersonal Relations Orientation (FIRO) instrument helps people understand their interpersonal needs and how those needs influence their
communication style and behavior - and in the process improve their personal relationships and professional performance.
Strong Interest Inventory
- The Strong Interest Inventory assessment is a respected and frequently used career planning tool. It can help focus and develop individual talents - from high school and college students
to midcareer workers seeking a change - in their search for a rich and fulfilling career.
EQi 2.0 - The EQi 2.0 measures the interaction between a person and his or her environment, then presents results in both numerical and graphical form. This feedback can help individuals and leaders develop in the skill needed to become successful leaders.