Are you stressed? Recently experienced a life changing event? Need to find a new job, a new career? Or just starting out and don't know where to start?
Are you doing things and still don't see the results you want? Frustrated? Tired? Afraid?...
How would your life change if you could tap into your full potential? What if you could have anything you want for your life? Today you are one step closer to a new you.
As a Certified Coach my goal is to help you uncover your true potential and lead the life you want. Helping you make radical improvements in your life is my focus. As a coach, I provide support and guidance for transforming the issues that stand in the way of you achieving your goals. Whether you want coaching to help achieving a specific outcome or wish to enhance all areas of your life, I can help you get there faster.
If you're committed to creating a more fulfilling and meaningful life, I look forward to working with you. Contact me today for a FREE CONSULTATION and start your journey toward achieving your dreams and living a life you love!
Do I Need A Coach?
1. Overwhelmed. If you feel like you have too much to do, respond to, pay attention to, and think about, a coach can help you sort priorities and get focused, allowing you to feel more in control.
2. Discouraged. It you feel like your confidence is fading, a coach can help you build a plan to address what you are dealing with and reframe your perspective.
4. Lack skills. When you separate success from quality of life, you face a dilemma. You end up making decisions you don't want to make: to work or stay home, to take a promotion or preserve your sanity, to follow your heart or stick to the security of a so-so job. Coaches help organize your time so you're not missing the vacations and time you need to maintain your mental health.
5. Mediocrity. When you lose sight of the grander vision of your life and leadership, you end up tinkering in the minutiae instead of increasing your value. You forget about high expectations. You're just shooting for "good enough" and "done." A coach helps you set standards for yourself so you're not just puttering along, looking for the lowest common denominator. A coach helps you raise the bar for yourself in a way that's invigorating.
6. Dissatisfied. When you aren't able to pinpoint your contribution and live a life of meaning, your achievements can feel hollow. You might feel disconnected, bored, isolated, unmotivated, stagnant, or burned-out. You might even start to wonder what it's all for.
You may not be able to lift yourself out of the doldrums, but with a coach you can transform your perspective and get back to a place where you're excited about your work and achieving your personal and professional goals.
How is Coaching different from Therapy?
While the life coaching I provide can be therapeutic, it is not therapy. Coaching is distinct from traditional therapy because it is not designed to address psychological issues. While emotional issues may arise, the primary focus of life coaching is to help you identify your goals, achieve them, and develop constructive habits and skills. There is little emphasis placed on the past with coaching, but instead the focus is on creating what you want now and in the future.
What is your cancellation policy?
Please give a 24 hour notice to cancel a session. Please be sure to contact me by phone and/or email if you will not be able to make your scheduled appointment in order to avoid being charged for the session.
How long do people generally work with a Life Coach?
To experience the effectiveness of a life coaching program, most clients find that an initial three-month commitment is best when working toward a specific goal or goals. There are no contracts, however. At the end of the three months, we will evaluate progress and discuss options for continued coaching.
Is personal life coaching confidential?
What we discuss will be held in confidence and not shared with others. However, our discussions are not privileged for legal purposes. The privilege of confidentiality that exists for the clergy, therapists and attorneys is not granted to coaching professionals. That said, life coaching is a confidential process, and your personal information will always be protected.