Could your team...
Be more cohesive?
Make better decisions?
Confront issues more constructively?
Individual and group coaching and is available.
Activities to assess and build teamwork are available
Team dynamics workshops (see the "Assessments" tab), team building activities and more.
Our workshops are very dynamic and fast paced. We use minimal (if any) slides!
Check out our areas of specialization:
- Leadership Coaching for the new and more experienced leaders
- Coaching for High Potential Contributors
- Team Building
- Team Assessments and skills building
- Corporate workshops
Workshops that meet current needs for ANY team include
- Covey's 7 Habits of Hightly Effective People
- Time Management
- Situational Leadership
- Generations - our most requested workshop!
- Coaching for Success (for leaders)
- How to Receive and Utilize Feedback (individual contributors)
With all the press we read about diversity, inclusion, women in leadership, and the need to be open minded about religious and cultural differences, one might ask "Is 2018 going to be the year of diversity in business?"
I believe that the answer is "yes": this topic has been raised in the public eye and research now proves that companies with great diversity outperform their peers by a significant margin. If you aren't taking this topic seriously, you should be. Here's evidence:
- McKinsey's research shows that gender-diverse companies are 15% more likely to outperform their peers and ethnically-diverse companies are 35% more likely to do the same.
- Catalyst research shows that companies with more women on the board statistically outperform their peers over a long period of time.
- Deloitte Australia research shows that inclusive teams outperform their peers by 80% in team-based assessments.
Bersin by Deloitte completed a two-year research study (Bersin by Deloitte 2015 High-Impact Talent Management research) and the results are amazing: among more than 128 different practices we studied, the talent practices which predict the highest performing companies are all focused on building an Inclusive Talent System.
Companies that embrace diversity and inclusion in all aspects of their business statistically outperform their peers.
From: Forbes, Dec. 6, 2015,Josh Bersin, contributor