I am a professional coach who specializes in career and professional develpment as well as Individual and team development. I have extensive experience and have held leadership roles in operations management, training & development and human resources. I maintain a private practice in Midlothian, Virginia where I work with a broad spectrum of clients. My primary areas of expertise are in communication, conflict management, career management (first jobs, mid-career, career changes, etc). Coaching is a collaborative and solution-focused process that provides support and practical feedback to help you effectively address personal life challenges.
I integrate coaching techniques and helpful assignments to offer a highly-personalized program. With compassion and understanding, I work with you to help build on your strengths and attain the personal growth you are committed to achieving.
BA, Psychology, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
BS, Secondary Education, Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, VA
MBA, Averett University, Danville, VA
- ACC Certified Coach - International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Certified Master Practitioner - Myers Briggs Type Inventory
- Certified Practitioner - Klein Group Instrument
- Certified Practitioner - Thomas Kilmann Instrument
- Certified Practitioner - EQi 2.0 & 360 Instruments
- Graduate Core Essentials Program - Coach U
- SPHR Certified - Society of Human Resource Professionals (SHRM)
- Certified Instructor - Franklin Covey - Seven Habits of Highly Effective People, FOCUS & Speed of Trust